Perfect choice for professionals, manufacturing & production facilities.
An electronic temperature controlled soldering station, designed to meet the needs of production environments. The increased heating power over the Micron 60W station provides increased temperature stability during extended periods of soldering. It features a slender ‘pencil design’ iron handle with comfortable rubberised grip, connected with a burn-resistant rubber lead. Featuring key pad temperature control from 200°C to 480°C, this soldering station eliminates the need for changing tips to perform different soldering tasks. When set, the iron will maintain tip temperature to ±5°C. RoHS compliant.
Suitable for use with Mini-Wave tips. See explanation.
- Designed for RoHS lead free soldering
- LED display
- Simple key operation
- Burn proof silicone rubber handpiece lead
- Free standing iron holder with tip cleaner
- Temperature adjustable
- Temperature ‘offset’ for fine calibration
- Temperature lockout
- Suitable for ROHS compliant soldering
- ESD safe and spike free circuitry
- Grounding socket
- High insulation ceramic heating element for rapid heat-up and instant recovery Slimline & lightweight hand piece.
- Input: 220 - 240V ac
- Heater: 32V ac ceramic element
- Heater insulation: <100MΩ
- Nominal power: 80W
- Temperature range: 200°C to 480°C
- Temperature correction range: +99° to -99°C
- Heat up time: <45sec
- Leakage voltage: <0.4mV
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Tip to ground resistance: <0.1Ω
- Soldering Station
- freestanding iron holder
- tip cleaner
- 0.8mm tip